When an important contact asks to meet, you don’t want to waste time doing the “when are you free?” tango (not nearly as fun as the tango you see on Dancing With the Stars).
Using AI, Zoom.ai syncs with your calendars, requests meetings based on your availability, and sends automatic reminders to attendees — totally Dundie Award-worthy.
Whether you’re meeting with multiple internal and external stakeholders, or having a cozy 1:1 with your work BFF, Zoom.ai finds the best time to meet based on the requirements that you set.
So no matter which video conferencing platform is your fave, you’ll be able to connect Zoom.ai to auto-populate conferencing links in your scheduled meetings.
Thanks to AI machine learning models, Zoom.ai understands your work habits, meeting patterns, and relationship strength of contacts.
Using the People Insights feature, the tool pulls publicly available information associated with your invitees, along with information found in your connected CRM or ATS.
The Meeting Types templates let you easily customize your meeting settings, and then reuse these settings for faster meeting scheduling.
The awkward “What do you wanna do?” “I don’t know, what do you wanna do?” back-and-forth doesn’t make for great dialogue in romcom.
- Lifetime access to Zoom.ai Pro Plan / Team Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Pro Plan / Team Plan updates
- Stack unlimited codes
- GDPR compliant (partner verified)
- The first person to register a ‘Team’ via your company email becomes the Team Admin. Team Admins can redeem AppSumo codes.
- Optional add on: Purchase additional codes after the 10th code to increase Users by +1 per AppSumo code (unlimited)
- Zoom.ai requires an email address that is hosted by Google or Microsoft
- For the Team Plan, Zoom.ai requires a work email with a non-public domain (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason