If you’re a yoga instructor, food guru, business coach, or any other kind of content creator that wants to monetize video, this is the platform you need to launch your subscription video service.
With Odeum, you can manage video content, create pricing plans, configure apps, and control your branding all from one convenient dashboard.
Once your channel is ready to launch, the Odeum team builds and releases a complete set of native applications for iOS, Android, AppleTV, Android TV, Amazon Fire, FireTV, Roku, Chromecast, and web browsers.
Odeum makes it easy to keep subscribers engaged by sending announcements about new and upcoming content right from the Odeum dashboard.
With Odeum, you’ve got full control over your revenue model with the ability to choose your own subscription plans and prices.
Ready to turn your video content into a steady stream of revenue? (*ba dum tss*)
Odeum gives you everything you need to launch your video subscription service, with simple content management from one easy-to-use dashboard.
- Lifetime access to Odeum Pro Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Pro Plan updates
- Stack up to 10 codes
- Only for new Odeum users who do not have existing accounts
- For each developer platform (Apple, Google Play, etc.), you must create and maintain your own developer account
- Normal Odeum fees apply for each Odeum channel: $1.00/mo. per subscriber
- Normal Odeum fees apply for each Odeum channel: transaction fees – 2.9% + $0.30 (+1% for international cards)
- Normal Odeum fees apply for each Odeum channel: $4/hr per month of stored video above the 10 hours included with each channel
- In-app purchases on each developer platform may incur additional fees paid to those platforms (Apple, Roku, etc.)
- odeum reserves the right to remove uploaded content that is not published to a launched Odeum channel within 6 months of upload
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason