Hop onto Nimbus Note.
Welcome to The Future, where our desks aren’t cluttered with bills, junk mail, and half-finished birthday cards we meant to mail months ago. (“15? 16? What’s the difference?”)
For collaboration, you can quickly manage all workspaces and team members with the Organization Console—plus, every workspace includes an unlimited nested folder structure with tags and favorites.
You’ll have complete control over who accesses these workspaces with flexible permissions, as well as guest accounts, so customers can see just how organized you are.
You can also embed widgets and websites like Google Maps, YouTube, Google Docs, and Google Drive, with the option to insert bookmarks and code snippets.
Each table can act as a lightweight spreadsheet or database, with the ability to create mixed tables with regular cells and database objects like attachments, ratings, and multiple-selects.
Use Nimbus Capture to record desktop videos with a live feed from your camera, plus make quick on-screen annotations and add screenshots.
Public pages on Nimbus allow you to publish information in a single note, or use the nested folder structure for more detailed projects.
Nimbus Note lets you gather all of your information across teams and clients into one platform with nested folders, embeddable files, and easy collaboration.
Nimbus Note Features
- Lifetime access to Nimbus Productivity Suite Business Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Business Plan updates
- Stack up to 10 codes
- Optional add-on package ($19.99/month): unlimited users, unlimited workspaces, 1 TB maximum, 20k OCR records/yr, CNAME, SMTP…
- Optional add-on package continued: branded customer portal and subscription management (white-label)
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason