FastComet is also one of the few private companies in the hosting business, duking it out with mega-conglomerates like EIG, who has the unique distinction of owning pretty much every brand on the bottom half of our rankings.
FastComet’s VPS hosting isn’t quite as much of a steal as their shared hosting, but it’s still a great choice for medium-traffic websites. The price is reasonable (if not cheap), and even the lowest-price plan offers some pretty decent system specs.
- Unlike many hosting providers, FastComet doesn’t charge higher renewal rates
- 24/7 premium customer support through ticket or live chat
- Cloud VPS hosting boasts lightning-fast provisioning
- Setup fees apply in some cases
- Website builder has limited theme selection
- cPanel hosting
- Softaculous 1 click installer for apps like WordPress and Joomla
- 24/7 support and access to step-by-step tutorials
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Drag and drop sitebuilder
- Free domain transfer
- Site transfer
- Fixed renewal fee
All FastComet VPS plans come with SSD (solid-state drives), which are much faster than traditional HDD drives (speed is of the importance when it comes to hosting a business-related site).
FastComet’s shared hosting is provided from a choice of datacenters and is marketed in less technical language that will appeal to new hosting users.