Hop onto Nimbus Note.
Unlike people who ask if you’re ticklish, Nimbus Note respects your boundaries.
That’s why each workspace is isolated, with its own access permissions, branding, and third-party integrations.
In addition to arranging text how you like it, you can embed files, audio, and video without ever missing a beat.
You can also embed widgets and websites like Google Maps, YouTube, Google Docs, and Google Drive, with the option to insert bookmarks and code snippets.
Each table can act as a lightweight spreadsheet or database, with the ability to create mixed tables with regular cells and database objects like attachments, ratings, and multiple-selects.
As a bonus, you can scan documents with your phone camera and put them straight into your notes from the mobile apps to access them anywhere (instead of losing them forever).
Use Nimbus Capture to record desktop videos with a live feed from your camera, plus make quick on-screen annotations and add screenshots.
Public pages on Nimbus allow you to publish information in a single note, or use the nested folder structure for more detailed projects.
From there, you can build a closed information system for your team or customers without adding in additional members.
Nimbus Note lets you gather all of your information across teams and clients into one platform with nested folders, embeddable files, and easy collaboration.
Nimbus Note Features
- Lifetime access to Nimbus Productivity Suite Business Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Business Plan updates
- Stack up to 10 codes
- Optional add-on package ($19.99/month): unlimited users, unlimited workspaces, 1 TB maximum, 20k OCR records/yr, CNAME, SMTP…
- Optional add-on package continued: branded customer portal and subscription management (white-label)
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason